TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

I'm a long, long, 'suffering ACL shareholder and can still...

1. 105 Posts.
    I'm a long, long, 'suffering ACL shareholder and can still vaguely remember days when it traded at >$1.30
    Who knows how the overall market will be impacted by US gov't shutdown, what the Glaxo-Aspen deal will really mean, etc.
    But, on core internal fundamentals I reckon that fonda is currently worth between 35 - 45 cents/share - there are now abt 330 million shares out there. The recent ACL presentation talked abt "monetising" the fonda asset. My guess is that means selling the entire asset to someone such as DRL; or selling the forward royalty revenue stream to someone such as RoylatyPharma. I suspect though, that all will want wait to understand what the Glaxo-Aspen deal really means

So; then VAST & oncology.

I think VAST has plenty of value - but in longer term - hope I'm proven wrong & Astra get a quick 'hit' that generates some milestone payments; but I wouldn't bet good money on it.

Oncology sure looks incredibly promising and is clearly where the big medium term upside is. As others have already noted, I suspect the plan is to do an early deal with a big pharma payer; and perhaps then go do a NASDQ listing. A question would be if any near term deal with big pharma is just for colorectal cancer, or all?
    There have been plenty of recent Phase 3 trial disasters; but my personal view is that in the medium term (next 9 months) and based on what we punters now know, ACL's oncology stuff (excluding fonda) is probably worth anywhere between $1.50 - $3.00 per share. Perhaps the reality is it's somewhere between zilch & $15

I'm personally a 'stayer' & a 'holder' of a relatively large ACL holding.

I think this is a good company and now well managed & directed.But; as someone once said; "in the long term, we are all dead" !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.