AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Current short term weakness, page-15

1. 3,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Don't speak for all long termers arsenic. "they are selling in the market and applying for the shortfall"

I participated in the CR but have not applied for any shortfall, nor sold any shares. Yet.

My biggest concern is that the company will be tempted to sell below fair value; that they need cash to move on to AGS's 100% owned asset/s. I'm concerned that the directors will be happy with a smaller gain. Remember they bought, or were awarded their shares, at less than 8 cents; and they also have significant salaries at stake. They are better posiitoned than long term holders whose participation in CRs paid for those salaries, as well as the huge legal fees.

Although we all undertand how ruthless HG/Q has been over the last decade, I'm still struggling to understand how the company could have played into our partner's hands by allowing us to get into such a precarious financial position.

PS: Interesting thought raised by CC - i.e selling all of Alliance Resources as a way of circumventing Q's entitlement. Hadn't thought of that. Worth considering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.