FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

ok First of all, I have not been downramping for my personal...

1. 145 Posts.
    ok First of all, I have not been downramping for my personal gains.

To be honest I am a ex holder that jumped ship due to reasons involved which I cannot get into but i was very frustrated with what was going on in BGS internaly. On that note, I have it on my watch list and will watch either the rise or fall of BGS as I had the personal experiace to have been in that area. Yes that frustration has turned solely myself targeting BGS on here in a childish way, but generally thats the way to get any attention in making a point on here.

Now for my serious post and point.
    My advice will not be hot air and tell people its all doom and to sell or its all blue sky from here and buy.

The Past situation.

Allot of drilling has been in past progress for Mali for the potential to use randgold mine for tailings at the START of 2015

A resource size/confirmation with this should of happened by now, however with the grades not as expected, they have continued furtuer drilling campagins needed with futher CR in the hope they reach their target so its economical viable.

Now with liberia , I beleive they have progressed here incase the open pit mine for tailings in 2015 falls through. backup plan, you need to think ahead and have more options on the table.

Current Situation.

We have heard jack all of any concrete plans for BGS with just about every ANN saying potential in regards to using randgolds mine. We are almost half way through the year and they need to make some serious major descions in moving the company forward. And I mean This month, or the window for those descions don't seem timley possible.

So we are seeing a hell of allot of drilling happening all at once and IMO this is their last attempt to pull off some serious grades for that reason. So we are talking grades and some major news on BGS pretty much "what to do next?"

So you roll the dice, and see which way it goes.

So far its been a up hill battle for the long holders, with people talking about making 20% in a week, where allot of holders got in at 2's to mid 2's and done nothing apart from going backwards and sat idle.

also for the longer holders that got in the mid 2s, bit of bad lack with gold crashing, I must admit the market was all over those shallow grades in march 2013 with 100mil + vol days, Unfortunattly those days are gone, even if randgold joins the party.

gl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.