ZMI 0.00% 1.1¢ zinc of ireland nl

Sorry in advance for the post. BUT, this is what I think is...

1. 281 Posts.
    Sorry in advance for the post. BUT, this is what I think is going to happen if all goes through. Seen it all before.

The sophisticated investors will buy and dilute our company. Knowing that the SP will not race away because of the number of subsequent shares, they will sell their recently acquired shares for minimum to no profit ( or sell into a P&D) and keep their FREE options. If you think "Graphite" is going to move this stock. forget it........To many shares now for a rocket launch!

We are going to be stuck at these same SP levels for a long time whilst funding directors life styles.

These directors can not claim to be adding wealth to current shareholders! They are using US.

Have a look at all the other companies their involved with, read those forums...we here at GXN have much in common with them..... TRUST, the lack of!

VOTE NO.

Tell them to stay behind their desks ( NOT go gallivanting around) and make what we currently own WORK! Then look for acquisitions when our SP is higher.

Am I right believing that what "asf" Post # 8691097 still holds true?

Lefevre, in the explanatory statement, it says:

"(c) the issue price of the Shares will be at a price which is not less than the greater of:

(i) the price which is at least 80% of the average market price of the
    Shares calculated over the last 5 days on which sales in the Shares
    were recorded before the date on which the issue is made; and
    (ii) $0.009 per Share;

"Not less than the greater of" means not <.009?

Or are the amendments and current SP are going to cause we current shareholders to pay a lot more in dilution.

IS IT .009 + free option or NOT?

favco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.345M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.449K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68245 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 326333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.