MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Current situation, page-2

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    This is what i have gathered from what i have read through these forums the past few years.

CAD had been doing many capital raises continuously for at least 3 years now diluting the share price while also having no source of revenue what so ever. In that time they have purchased 5 different spots of land around Nevada giving share holders hope of finding lithium. They bought this land without doing research on water restrictions obviously as we were declined water rights at Columbus Marsh where an announcement late last year revealed amazing results in the ground which they have provided no evidence of this. In the background of all this they were acquiring projects and land back in Australia for gold and nickle.
    Next moment we are in suspension for 6-7 months while court cases are happening the old management have since resigned and we still dont have any progression on really any of our projects with no updates about our current future. With so many options available and limited cash it is really hard to see this going anywhere without astonishing results with perfect timing of a consolidation, with the most likely possiblity of even getting this dead dog of the ground is by more capital raises which hasnt done any justice for us thus so far.

Some of this info maybe not be correct as i havent done my research recently

I just hold onto this in the hopes that they prove us all wrong. I have learnt so many lessons just holding this stock so i will continue to do so until this permanently dies or finds us a mircale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $625 208.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 30383967 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 72713609 70
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.