ERN 0.00% 0.5¢ erongo energy limited

current situation, page-20

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Thadius..your broker has done the right thing by telling you to be concerned. As your broker he is responsible to you for his advice and being your broker that would be the responsible thing to say. He cannot tell you everything will be fine because his reputation would be on the line and who would put their reputation on the line like that after seeing a 30% retrace. The decisions are your own on whether or not to sell or hold. Like I have said..my personal opinion is ERN are a great buy from 55-60 cents purely based off peer comparisons etc. That opportunity to buy between 55-60 may be gone now though? Who knows..I actually said those price levels were basement buying on ASF(Aussie Stock Forums). When I said those prices I never expected them to actually go that low..that was during their decline.

If you look at the history of ERN they were trading around 50-60 cents when they only had 2 granted licenses in Namibia. They now have 4 granted epls and also additional granted mineral sands licenses. ERN are a spec play though..we must all remember this. My safest uranium play is BMN which is why a large amount of my money is in BMN but I still see some serious potential with Erongo due to their extremely large land coverage which is why I have a decent amount of money still invested. They have proof of near surface mineralisation and there has been historic drilling in the area. All the best if you decide to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.