FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-100

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938

Come on Nigel, your post under 80 hours ago praised management, said everything was on track and you were very positive on things.

Now you are literally blaming everyone else but yourself for your own decisions. So what has changed with regards to this in the past 80 hours? Saying everything is great and then changing because the price hasn't gone up is poor form.

I know the shareprice is rough at the moment, but I doubt venting frequently here and blaming everyone else is going to help you out much.

I've been incredibly frustrated with certain aspects of management in the past, I've discussed it with them in the past, they have made some changes but it clearly hasn't gone far enough. I've made note of this here a few months ago and backed them in to turn it around, thus far it hasn't happened, that was my decision.

I still believe management will get a great outcome for holders and for several reasons it obviously doesn't look that way at the moment. The obvious one is the lack of newsflow/updates regarding who potential discussions are with and what specifically about. I doubt we will get an update on this specifically for obvious reasons (eg these parties won't want to let other parties know what they are discussing, I am confident non disclosure agreements will be in place). I assume out of nowhere, at some point an announcement will drop with a serious deal or offer for holders to see and potentially vote on.

I'm confident it will change for the better with time, when I don't know, but the market clearly doesn't think it will be for a while, the market isn't always right though. But the opportunity cost has been massive for many months here, this is what holders will be pondering currently IMO.

I know several larger holders are calmly holding on, day to day action doesn't interest them, progress does.
    Last edited by dunny29: 14/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.