FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-108

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826

mate management arent the type to just release an announcement for the sake of releasing an announcements (sometimes i wish they did, i.e. release one drill hole at a time approach HAHA. but they are conservative bunch)

What I dont understand/like is the fact they've been sitting on aeromag survey's and gold results for ages, unless they been preoccupied with something else (i.e. deal negotiation etc...) even then unless they been doing that every day then I do not see how they could be that busy to not draft up an announcement, and we have extra staff etc... The next AGM i will definitely be asking questions about duties and who is doing what, I want to especially know what the investor relations person is doing i.e. making presentation or answers investor queries or contacting potential customers....

Our saving grace is we do not need urgent capital raises on the operational stuff so chances that they will do a capital raise is less in the short term.

still have faith but frustrated as usual, as mentioned lithium sentiment and illiquidity are working against us atm, i would say today a frustrated holder and stop losses were hit and sold out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.