FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-1116

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    There are plenty of room for other lithium companies like AVZ and 4CE. BGS is more advance and will be very much in demand
    From now on. The other will follow, couple of years or more behind with their transportation to be sorted out first.

Like many here, I have been in BGS for about 5 years, the prelithium days where our shares were traded in single digits and we had 2 billion shares. The shares were consolidated 10:1 and a placement and rights issue further diluted the shares at 3:1. The current SP when we calculated back before consolidation and placement, the 20c current price is only worth 1.4c.

The share price is exceptionally low at this level, when we had spend about $17 million in 18months to bring our resources to 103 million tons and open ended at north and south points for future extensions. Further more we could have 2
    additional tenements with plenty of future potential for more lithium.
    Our gold exploration is now bringing us an income of about quarter of a million per annum.

Will we ever visit this level again at 20c (pre consolidation 1.4c) after the latest news? I hoped not. We could be looking at multiple of baggies considering BOD2 already set 45c for the performance options and BB further bought at 44c a couple of months ago. If we are not careful MIM METALS could make an offer at 100% premium to existing SP to take over the company. Many of us believed we are worth a lot more, I won't resist too much if we are offered at $2 per share in the near future. For a company with the prospect of rivalling Wodina in terms of quality and quantity in the future, $400 million is not too high a price.

This is not a recommendation to buy the shares as investors should consult their financial advisers as to their own suitability. Furthermore we have no information on individual situations or objectives. This is put up For the purpose of discussions only and despite some logical and reasonable assumptions, it could be just hopeful or wishful thinking. Don't we all live on hopes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.