FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-1812

1. 43 Posts.
    Not at all. I've never had a previous id on this or any other BB. That's not my style. I'm a retired lawyer and I still have my ethics. On the LSE KOD BB, where I've been posting for years, I'm told that your dazaliam has agreed to go. With that, I'm taking my leave from this BB. 

I don't subscribe and never have subscribed to the notion that we're all in it together, not since I first visited this BB a few years ago seeking some help and was sent away with a flea in my ear. Nor do I believe that our respective Co's are anything but out and out competitors. Only time will tell but my vision of what is likely to come to pass in Mali is well formed and well informed but I'll not burden this BB with that.

You guys are entitled to your own BB where you can chat amongst yourselves without peeps like me seeking to queer your patch and the same goes for Daz and NZGreen (don't know his moniker here) who've been plaguing the KOD BB on LSE for a long time. 

It's entirely appropriate that, in talking freely and openly about our respective Co's fortunes in Mali, we'll be making mention of the other. Trick is for no one to take it personally, has Daz has chosen to do on KOD. 

I'm going to leave y'all in peace. I have no desire to see investors in any stock, whether here in Oz or back in Blighty, getting shafted or losing their money. Positive posting serves to attract new investors, negative posting just the opposite. I wish you all well. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.