FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

" but ICE cars are on the way out, EV's are on the way in,...

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224

" but ICE cars are on the way out, EV's are on the way in, there's no disputing it "

On holidays in California atm and the increase in EVs since I was last here (2 years ago) is remarkable. Driving through Hollywood and Beverly Hills today and I was sitting behind Tesla's the whole way, sometimes literally 2 and 3 deep

The more affluent areas where we are staying are like a little window into the future. As the cost of EVs become more competitive no doubt they will go mainstream. For every person that's got one I'll bet there's 10 that want one - I know I do. Even just to stick it up big oil who've had our balls 100 years longer than necessary.

You guys that are looking longer term really should be fine. If it takes time to get this off the ground then dilution is probably the only concern. Gold moving under 1200 is a little kick in the balls! Don't see it staying under too long considering commercial banks have finally covered their shorts.

I'm looking for improved mettalurgy, binding offtakes and finance in next 6 months. If this is funded then it will be built, if it's built then it'll be highly profitable. I think funding will prove the main catalyst here as with other hard rocks.

Don't have too much on the line so can watch with some detachment. Last buy was 42c and was feeling pretty clever about that at the time

For those in deep sincere GL. You stand to gain the most when the fog lifts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.