FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-2310

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3934
    Yep, there is a whiff in the air, that Lithium is coming back, and I hope it's right.

Like Malay says, RIO and WES are confirming that the writing is on the wall.

And thanks to AllanKC for pointing out the Facebook page, it's excellent, as is the update by the CEO.

For once, and finally, BGS looks like it has an honest and interested and young and dynamic and experienced CEO, who presents very professionally, and who has put a good team together. He deserves plaudits, as do the shareholders who recruited this current board and management. Things really are looking up.

Importantly, Goulamina could become the first Lithium mine in Africa I think, though I would need to do some research to find out if there are any others at the moment, or in development ahead of BGS. Either way, it will become the highest grade Lithium mine in Africa, which is a great promotional angle - either "Africa's first Lithium mine", or "Africa's highest grade Lithium mine". It can't be ignored.

The other interesting thing, is that the CEO has vast experience of building and operating a successful Lithium mine, this knowledge is like gold. He deserves all the performance bonuses that BGS might throw at him, and I hope he is having fun flying between Mali and Australia and China. Perhaps the next stop is Europe.

BGS (or Mali Lithim) feels like a tightly coiled spring at the moment, and like we said, there is a whiff in the air of this moving rapidly to the 26c to 30c area in the near term, and then upward from there when funding is announced.

I get the sense now that I hadn't had before, that because of this CEO, instead of selling the project like other boards have wanted to do, BGS might actually either build the project themselves, or more likely get involved with a JV partner, someone with considerably deep pockets and additional technical expertise. Who that might be, would also make an interesting discussion, because it could be someone no-one has considered before.

It's all looking very good for now.

This is the best board and management that BGS has ever had.

Sentiment: Very strong buy.
    Note: With the codicil to be fair, that it's for those of high risk, simply because it's the ASX small cap mining space, in Africa, and left-field events (both good and bad) do occur sometimes in this space.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.