FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I do get it is frustrating when someone jumps on a thread of the...

1. 9,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2892
    I do get it is frustrating when someone jumps on a thread of the stock you hold to bag it, however....

There's no chance of BGS wanting in on KOD IMHO. The very last thing we'd be spending money we don't have on is...more lithium.
    It's coming out our ears. We'll surely spend ALL money we do get a hold of on progressing to a 4MT production facility with a 20 year mine life.
    The only way I see a combination working out is if it is bad news from your end and lack of progress. - Not saying that will happen - I have no idea, but I don't see why we'd pay for KOD's lithium when all we need do is drill our own to find more.
    Seems you have a little too much for a share swap sale like PLS undertook with (I don't remember co name) when they picked up another 6MT or so around the fringe of their project.

Not too late to jump onto the right horse in this two horse race given the valuation of BGS at present. biggrin.png
    100 MT @ 1.35% v 20 MT @ 1.2% The MC are about 2:1 The value in the li is running at about 6:1
    Seems like an obvious choice to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.