FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Isnt Gold the flavour of the month? Lithium is down 10% on the...

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Isnt Gold the flavour of the month?

Lithium is down 10% on the month. Gold up about the same.. gold stocks racing, lithium stocks all down today.

Lithium was looking good locally after KDR announcement but that seems to be subsided now. KDR really got a nasty deal when you consider how many would have entered 20% higher than the offer.. nasty to get less than the high months earlier.. Id be furious getting punished for entering a lithium stock at the START of the Lithium boom only to have it taken over at less than par value.. now KDR was probably the most fairly priced lithium stock on the ASX (IE: most expensive / fair for holders) so find it funny Wesfarmers went for it. but i suppose they needed a well known WA stock.. So the most profitable undervalued stock like BGS was completely ignored.

How would we like a 35c take-over.. pretty sure we would laugh the suitor out of the room, but who knows.. Mr Lowball might take us out for less than what most paid just based on us drifting at these horrible lows.. I have been highly disappointed by the ASX regularly and still wish i had stuck with physical gold is i firmly believe the idea is to fleece retail holders of their liquidy when only boards and the elite can make true profits.. its a system against retailers.. a government sanctioned rort.

Even if Lithium is the future. How many of us early investors will escape with even a shirt on our back.. let alone stand to gain massively from there EV and new home battery revolution like we should have free from manipulation.
    Last edited by 1for1: 14/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.