FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-2444

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    Hi All, just thought I would lighten the mood with a article I seen on several websites, I'm sure most of you have seen it, but for those that have not the link is below.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/16/five-seater-all-electric-and-jet-powered-air-taxi-makes-maiden-flight.html

I always think of the film series 'back to the future' whenever I hear about flying cars. There's a part at the start,( I think it's the second film) when the professor returns from the future and Marty is on the porch. He tells Marty that they have to go back to the future to help Marty's kids. So they jump into the Delorean and are about to start their journey and Marty says to the professor that he thinks he should back up the car a bit so he has more road to hit the required speed. Then the professor turns to Marty and says "Roads , where we are going there are no roads".

Looks like the Future of travel could be here already and yes its electric and we all know what that requires , Lithium . ICE's are so yesterday , the future of travel, energy storage and a greener planet are here. There is going to be a HUGE demand for lithium and BGS is going to be a big part of that supply going forward

All IMo and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.