FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-2615

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    I am quite, that BGS would be >14c had we never aquired lithium tenements and focused on our existing highgly prospective gold lots.

Not sure what sort of games are being played and to what level by whom..

The whole thing is fishy, i have previously used the word sabotage.

A cloak of silence and opaqueness seems to fall on all who enter the Birimain realm. I dont need regular updates, i get Mali is a slow to do things country. Just hope we get the nessecary news - licence (its a shame if we dont even get a proper notification... PR opportunity missed IMO... ) We will no doubt of had numerous offers and no doubt the various boards have told them they are dreaming.. rightly so, we have a resource which will be highly soughtafter on the projected timeline of an EV transport & device future.

@jakers offer an explanation in part that our PFS had a couple of especially rubbish inputs and a lot of the document makes rather different reading to our peer Lithium hopefuls who appear to be using more "optmistic" prices and acheieved purties.

I hope the board are thinking on similar lines to you (@jakers) and are ensuring certain numbers are tweaked so that we look as good as possible.. no point in talking us down (did the last board really do this on purpose - or the 3rd party they hired (1st board possibly)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.