FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-2624

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    When things are not going right, we need to think of a different approach. The "China mirage" is so true, as for 50 years I had been fed with information from the West, till I started travelling there, how different it is to our expectations.
    We need to deal with China now unless there is an alternative market. Is there any processing plant elsewhere or are we waiting to build them first, it all comes down to strategy,
    whether we want to be able to produce immediately or in the future.?
    Almost every lithium company in Australia and elsewhere has a done deal except poor little MLL, very attractive and yet very unattached unless management is keeping this from us, except the share price is telling us we are unwanted. Like Joshua said, we would be picked up perhaps for a song.
    We may need to approach things differently. The Chinese believe in "quanxi" relationship, connections. Reminds us of the saying, it is not what you know but who you know.
    The Chinese believed in "face", our straight out rejection of Ruifu Lithium and our unwillingness to negotiate ends our relationship with them. Ruifu is the vice president of the lithium association and their word carries much weight. However one can also give face to someone which is a plus.it doesn't look like it is happening.
    The Chinese also have strong national pride as their culture is a few thousand years. Although there is interruption in the dynasty the continuation in their teaching has never ceased. We have to appreciate that.
    Directors and management should not take comments as criticism of their efforts but concerns and suggestions by holders. If they find any parts useful, they can adopt or treat it like an interesting article. As the share price is not going the way of expectations perhaps we need to consider what could be done to improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.