FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-2628

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    It all depends on how we look at things and how we approach questions or criticism, Paul. Many years ago, I was in financial planning business. There were a lot of questions and some criticisms. We welcome all questions and objections and used it as every opportunity to be closer to our clients. They have an issue or concern that they were not happy with, we helped them resolved that in return we retained a valued customer and also we got a lot of referrals. Others may treat the calls as pain on their backside or nuisance.
    Ruifu needed the lithium badly and of course they would like to buy at the lowest price. There were separate interests involved and we have some shareholders who are supposed to have connections. Ruifu was supposed to give 10% as we know, did not materialised. We also knew there was difficulty with foreign exchange coming out then. We rejected them.
    Since then I have researched and found out a lot more about the company. The company is still trying to secure raw materials for their factories in Shandong. If course they are looking for cheap source of supply. Binding MOUs with AJM for 5 years, 45,000 per annum. Signed with CXO which has literally very small quantity. Now invested 29% in Kodal, secured 2 tenements we applied for. Shandong is like NSW very dependent on their factories for their economy.
    Ruifu Lithium is more powerful and influential than we give them credit for. I researched their website, position in the lithium industry. Ruifu is the vice president of the lithium association. The fact that such a group is able to secure this position is because of state equity backing. Important personals visiting Shandong also visit the company.
    They can say a word about us and it will affect our standings. Look at Mali. The way we rejected them, may caused them to lose face.
    To be
    able to deal in Chinese and understand the culture will be advantages. I hope the board look for alternative if their usual way has not been successful. We cannot used sentiment as an excuse whilst other lithium companies have made progress in their dealings with offtakers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.