FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-3176

1. 5,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3934
    Yep Greenhaven, I picked up some more at 8.1c today.

And I will take up my 8c allotment, with the trade-able options thrown in.

They do seem to be paying higher than normal costs for the drilling, but I believe that may be because they are employing a British drilling company, who probably want payment in English pounds, rather than African currency.

And for a small cap company, they do have an excessive number of directors and managers, but except for the first board of directors (who ran a tight ship at the beginning), this seems to have become a standard for MLL, so before investing here, one should always expect high admin costs. I'm not sure why this company, in particular, always does this now though.

Let's hope the gold drilling returns some good results, and the Chinese back the Lithium project, because in Africa, the Chinese are one of the few countries who have no concern for sovereign risk, if they want something, then they just go ahead and build the infrastructure, and plough ahead regardless - so, in one way, you gotta admire the attitude.

MLL should come good (again) in time, at least, that's what I'm hoping. Oh for a return to the brief heady days of a share price greater than 80 cents. With the dilution now though, the most we can expect is probably a share price one day around 40 cents, if we are lucky.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.