FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-36

1. 5,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2190
    So on Friday i said the gold wasnt adding any value to our SP. Now i realise it does and it should. But quantifying it id like to put it to the HC forum.

Break down out market cap at 82 M -- how much is Gold and how much is Lithium? 2M in bank so 80M

I'm calling it as:

75M Lithium PFS2 jorced resource just shy for now of being a global hard lithium tier 1 resource!
    5M Gold with ongoing royalties from mining tenement partnership with global mining giant Randgold.

These front running investment banks take entire sectors to new depths of disparity, then another 20% down before letting the tide come in again allowing all boats to float. The sell-off has been brutal but you can beat your bottom dollar JP Morgan Chase have began the great accumulation before slipping the switch and announcing to market lithium is the new hot sector and the sheeple of the world reverse there bearishness.

Its painful but oil got to just over $20 from being up at $150 before taking there foot off the price to let it recover back up to now $70... Investment banks live in spread and can use glass steagal to conjure money out of thin air to sell down any and all sectors they see fit with just a ledger entry to make it official.. with that sort of power its not surprising they can destroy household investor sentiment and erode equity and stock values!.. short term traders never stood a chance against the bloodbath! Only long termers can make it like bandits and its gonna involve holding your money in a losing position for the time being until the money masters have had there funny and take there finger off the devastation button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.