FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-3677

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    Seems like Mali are dreamers.. they didn't realise the Australian lithium sector has collapsed and no bank will fund this, no more money from retail until the SP drastically changes.. The Mali government seem clueless as to how long the process has been and how we missed the boat a year or two back (possible due to not liking our last board, possible because our last board made zero effort to get support from the Mali Govt).

So after lithium demand has crashed and with it the spodumene concentrate price.. we see Mali getting bullish on mining Lithium and talking it up.. well talk about coming late to the party.. we needed there focus 18 months back.

Hard to know what to make of this as someone is in dreamland.. the ASX or Mali Officials.. i think it is Mali officials as demand has dropped off.. current suppliers are going into Care and Maintenance.

Might just be some Govt propaganda to make the Goverment seem like they are doing something good for Mali.. truth is they might have blown the only chance they had to actually get a lithium mine developed by giving our promising tenement to our only competitor.. eroding confidence in this stock and the government, destroying the share price with it. Truth is.. neither of what were Lithium hopefuls 18 months back look like they will get much more funding at all from Joe Public -- let alone from a Chinese Giant looking to bankroll an entire mine in the next 12 months (maybe a cost 5x our current market cap?)

This has been a stinking stock for around 2 years now.. we desperately need some good news, not just official news that sounds amazing without any follow through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.