FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

G’day mate, Dissappointed? Yes. Panicking? No way. Just posted...

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2524
    G’day mate,

Dissappointed? Yes.

Panicking? No way.

Just posted this.

The margins in hard rock lithium are just too good and will be healthy for a very long time.

And that’s the thing, BGS just needs to ride this nonsense sentiment out and score a run with an offtake or 2 which I think will happen within a matter of months at the most. Could drop any day really.

You can’t ignore those margins. It doesn’t suggest the lithium market is sick like our SP and other lithium stocks, it suggests it’s strong! Just stupid money makers playing games for me.

Been here before. Happy to ride this out.

- ESIA to be lodged next month
    - ESIA approval in October.
    - We can then apply for a mining licence and hopefully have by end of December. Expecting GW to be pushing this agenda with the Mali minister literally as we speak.
    - Offtake by end of Nov as the “latest” but really could be any day.

What’s a few months when all the above really derisks is from many many angles?

LIT sentiment is showing signs of turning around too. Arithmatically, we are closer to the bottom than we are the top, so with all the above, BGS is OVERSOLD. There aren’t many stocks on the ASX which have been crushed like we are but yet have a PFS with such strong fundamentals. Il happily stay here.

So yep, frustrated, but definitely not panicking. No way sir...

Boy.
    Last edited by boy1: 30/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.