FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-414

1. 4,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    You have summed things up quite well actually and your post really reflects a good deal of the posting over the last month or so - all of which can be attributed to the quite vicious pullback of the SP IMO.

To Me, the rot set in when outfits like Morgan Stanley started to 'game' the market by saying that Li supply will be more than demand for the next few years - a ludicrous suggestion IMO.

As far as BGS is concerned, I know its difficult, but I don't see any real news until the end of October and into November. That's when the mining permit and the EISA permit are due to be issued to us IMO. And also when we might see the board officially start the construction of the project IMO.

It seems to Me that getting those two permits are the last two boxes to be ticked enabling initial finance deals? That's why I'm quite exited about that period - Oct Nov.

But I've always looked at the macro - its one reason I've been interested on gold, for a while now. The theory is that with the absolute biblical proportions of money printing in the world over the last decade, sooner or later that surely must reflect in a substantial increase of the POG?

As for our Li. Its a disruptive industry , of which tend to have massive profits early on. The batteries being manufactured now and over the next quarter of a century or so, for cars, trucks, bikes, buses, planes, boats etc etc, are all based on a Li chemistry. That's just transportation. There is also the huge storage market that will also disrupt the grid.

I like the example of phones. We had land line grids for phones and the mobile came along. But suddenly, the market was huge because it isn't just countries like AUSTRALIA and NZ that have had phones with the phone 'grid', it also now includes literally everyone on earth and does not require many kilometers of wire 'grid' infrastructure to be built aside from the odd cell phone tower or satellite perhaps.

I reckon that the demand for Storage batteries will be similar to my example above.

That is a Trump uuugh massive demand for batteries that the electricity revolution will manifest. Indeed everyday One sees stories about new planned battery gig plants planned and coming online. Today I read about Dyson in the UK

To me, what backs up all of this is that in the case of cars, electric will be much ,much cheaper to produce , compared to internal combustion and electric will be a lot more convenient with one charge lasting for 1000 km's - in the not too distant future IMO.

Huge infrastructural grids will not be needed in the future because for households at least, minigrids will be the norm with storage batteries at their heart.

BGS is perfect. We have a minimum 20 year mine life supply with first production on target to be produced (Li concentrate) in 2020/21. With a good likelihood that we will produce a further refined product for direct supply to battery manufactures thereafter. The profits are going to be very, very good!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.