FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-4299

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    exactly...i made this point in another thread that there should have been more newsflow but we are also burning cash, we can assume that no real action will happen until post May when we get the DFS. Depsite Chris having enticing language such as we could start mining now with the right partner, respectively tho we have "waiting/looking" for the right partner for a few years now and have seen many others progress/gain key investors and for us to be still uncommitted.

My argument was that could we do the DFS now using current figures (scoping study, mets, cost optimisation results) and then incorporate the drill results (resource/reserve upgrade) and simply re-release the DFS to reflect the new figures, i suspect it will only NPV will change unless LOM changes then IRR% would be similar pre/post upgrade.

We are in a position where the cash balance will be towards the low side sooner rather than later, and with the delays of drill results that postpone the DFS only compound the issue. The DFS is more a technical check box requirement that tells future partners that we are viable and resource that we already have now (pre new results) is already more than enough stand on its own. The extra drilling just seems to be the icing on the cake.... I am happy for this to be discussed as I am not a geologist just a LTH who has monitored our company and our peers and despite having speed to market agenda always seem to be coming last....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.