FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-4318

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    What can we hope for?

Cinderella has always been on her own without any attachments. Has she got BO or some infectious disease? It does look like the two parties that have signed MOUs with us could be the parties that we could ended up partners with.
    Lessers lithium owners have investors willing to take risks by investing in their companies. Companies with less resources or reserves and of lesser qualities. For a long time we pride ourselves as a potiential Tier1 global supplier of lithium basing on the quality and the size of our reserves. Our attitude was if we have the biggest and best quality, everyone will come running to us. Unfortunately lithium is plentyful whether of battery grade or otherwise and lithium companies have their investors. Personally I don't see all will succeed because of the size of their resources or quality. MLL's management must be keeping everything close to their chest as progress of cementing a relationship is tortoise slow and shareholders are kept in the dark of the development or progress if any. If a prospective bride groom is hanging around long enough, surely the in laws will want to know their true intention.
    I have my experience in Australia and largely based on western approach. Our customers and us have the same understanding and we do have mutual interest. However in my last 15 odd years of travelling to china I learned something new. My travels enabled me to stayed with some local business people and admittedly it swayed my thinking. However if we analyse things finely, it all came to the same thing " what is there for me?". We may called it corruption if we give certain incentives, however to justify our methods we may called it a lobby. Whilst one is illegal, the other is anything but that. The main thing is to get the job done, within the parameters of acceptability. Surely it is beyond the stature of our CEO to do that, however he must be able to have someone to do what is required. In many third world countries, a position could be offered to a nominated person to get things done.

I speculate that once the corona viruses is out of the way, Chico may offered a turnkey solution to get things rolling especially now that lithium price is improving. Politically it suit's China for political influence, it means business for Chinese banks, it means supply to Chinese factories and shorter distances for battery makers in Europe. It suits the shareholders of MLL as it has been a long journey and we are getting wearied that it could all be talk only. Now, where do we sign, Chris Evans?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.