FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-4385

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    completely agree with DPR. look at AVZ now they are slowly clawing back their losses. Once again MLL/BGS is last to the party. AVZ definitely have better marketing/corporate affairs activity than we do. I still cant believe that AVZ were behind us for a quite a while in progress and now they are somehow going to get their DFS before we do...

LTR, GLN have both made big strides in their projects as well in similar timeframes.

We are slow... and that's that. We used to be neck and neck with progress with KDR at one stage and look what happened they easily passed us with massive resource scoped out with DFS, deals done and now exited for almost a year now while we are sitting here still doing our DFS... Not to say that this is the current boards fault, but I believe we have provided adequate time for them. If I hear that we are going to be doing anymore drilling after the DFS for lithium ill probably exit. I dont see how further drilling after DFS will provide anymore value post DFS. We need to get to mine ASAP so that the proceeds of selling lithium can provide funding for future projects. Cant keep raising capital, the once advantaged we had compared to other companies was a low SOI, that is diminishing, i dont think we can do another capital raise currently unless it is with a partner that will take it to mining.
    Last edited by mystikal: 19/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.