FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I really hate it when posters write things like we'll never see...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I really hate it when posters write things like we'll never see 8 cents again, or similar. Having said that, I am feeling more confident today, than for quite a while. Contrary to logic, I think the current market correction(?) will be good for us. It might(will) force investors to look at who actually will be selling product, and making money going forward.

Yes we still need to wait (DFS). And no doubt the market can produce some horrible numbers (sp) that we may well have to sit through. But we've got the product, we've got the permits, the water, the..., and we've got a person (Chris) who's done it before, hopefully even made mistakes, this is his second go (sure there'll be other issues). But...this is a great advantage.

We do have to arrange the money(funding), that is an opaque area, everyone holds their cards close to their chests during negotiations. We can only wait to see what is offered. But in the end we all want to dance (reason/business will prevail).Finally, the latest video was the first decent advertisement we've put out there.

Repeat, ad nauseum. (spew emoji)

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.