FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-4795

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    All long termers will extremely be extremely aware of this "block-out" ... The behind the scenes deals must be into the 30th month now as this was the excuse board 2.0 used throughout there ENTIRE tenure running the show in Mali (really a sub-letted office in Subiaco as we later found out.. owned by a board member.. so dodgy.. (paladin) how was there no investigation???).

I would suggest long term bag holders are extremely weary of this blockout being used as an EXCUSE to not buy on market.. perhaps there is some reason (IE: lots of news flow to come!) but other boards like PMY have all purchased on market with DFS also due next month.. offtake discussions behind the scenes and drill results being ready to announce.. so really, its up to the board.. 9/10 its a really poor excuse to not part with there own cash when holders desperately need them to do so.. I see lots of boards stepping up with decent skin in the game.. shame ours are not that sold on our project..

You could ask.. what has stopped them buying before now.. EXACTLY.. they choose not to for whatever reason.. bad risk? knowledge that no-one is interested? Isnt that inside information that the public does not know? Well.. until they stump up some cash no-one is going to respect them any more than they dont already.. BB the exception as always.. probably only on the board as we needed him to be there just so we could stay an ASX traded company at the team after board 2.0 let the holders down more than we could of imagined.. none of us though 3.0 would have just as little success and seemingly progress.. certainly the SP capitulation has been brutal under 3.0... hard to imagine another team doing worse.. we just dont know if its something in Mali contributing to the projects failure to date or just a curse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.