FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ryobal, if you don't realise the significance of the current...

1. 11,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Ryobal, if you don't realise the significance of the current share price, just sit back and watch whilst others here take a calculated risk. I haven't met Dr Alistair Cowden but the current trimmed down board appears to be more in alignment with the shareholders. The willingness to take partly shares as part of the salaries is an indication of the conviction they have. Borgy significant holdings and Hepburn sticking it out despite numerous criticism are signs of tenacity. My observation of all previous boards here used MLL as a source of income, no skin in game and did not run it like a proper business. The present board has the capacity to make MLL great with a bit of common sense and support. If they have the will they can do it. Plenty here are willing to stump up to assist if they know there is light at end of the tunnel. The most important thing is for the directors to change the perception of the current shareholders. Major shareholders need to be aggressive in their buying to protect their holding instead of being sold into. When there are hopes of money to be make only shareholders will stay. In the past the faith of shareholders were being eroded day after day. It is time that changed and it won't take much to change the trend considering the share price is now and where it should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.