FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hi all,It's been some time since I've posted but I like to keep...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505

Hi all,

It's been some time since I've posted but I like to keep up to date withfellow holders (and non) views on our current situation.

I've been a holder since early 2016 when the lithium was first discovered, shewas a fun ride between the discovery and the end of 2017, my averageduring that time was about 35c, I remember being on holidays in Dec2017 and topping up around the 70c mark as momentum suggested we would pass the$1. Unfortunately, sentiment turned and we've been on a steady declinesince and regrettably I didn't sell any near the highs

Despite the nosedive in my investment, I haven't sold a share, in fact I'vedoubled down on my investment (my average in now 19c) over the past12 months, as I remain steadfast in the belief that this project has beensignificantly de-risked with more de-risking to come (DFS) and sitsamongst the top few undeveloped Li deposits globally. My exit strategytimeline has moved somewhat but I’m still confident in the EV revolution andpush for cleaner greener energy storage.

We have a numberof catalysts announcements on the horizon which will further showcase what anoutstanding project we have, our strategy may well have changed now I suspect,with Chris’s exit but the board has done what they felt was needed to keep usgoing, I cant blame them for acting, my judgement will be reserved for our strategicplan, which I suspect will be forthcoming after the all-important DFS.

Until then I waitand hope that our world becomes a safer and healthier place, and sentimentreturns to our sector because God’s knows @ 6.7c the vast majority of us willbe hurting,

I wish all fellowholders the very best, and here’s hoping for better times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.