FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-5242

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Everybody wants to sell at 8c when we're at 4, and buy at 4 when we're at 8. It's hard to do what others want to do, before they want to do it. Even harder to do what you want to do, before you want to do it.

Now ask yourself. Will you want to buy at 8c when we're at 11? What about at the option conversion price of 15c? There's only 600k shares between us and that point. Biggest resistance is 11c with somebody obviously wanting to get out at break-even. Let me ask you this, how many of these sellers will still want to sell once they've seen green from here on up? Once the mechanism of the gold deal has been identified and Lithium has been quantified; how competitive are we going to be compared to our neighbours? Once our sell price is seen to be viable at near future prices; not the pie-in the sky stuff of other projects - then what will we wish our buy in price is? I suspect, at a minimum, under 84c - not an accidental number.

The best way to reduce equity dilution is simply to deliver. It's in BB and the doctors hands now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.