FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-539

1. 2,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 643
    Copied from Binwood

Yeah GXY really need to start moving now on their other projects if they are going to get them online before Mt C is depleted or costs blow out on marginal ore.

The beauty of disruption is that most people will be wrong. Just look at how quick smart phones went from a new thing to penetration of billions of people. It's still only been like a decade and it's hard to remember anything else. Demand will be underestimated until it blows people away in my opinion.

I posted some costing thoughts last week and in my opinion Brine can't compete. At current Lithium Carbonate prices SQM is paying $4k in lease payments alone! And it's not the best avenue for producing Hydroxide.

Putting away the whole drama of which stock is better than which I think HR has a massive front running moving forward and there will be room for a number of players.

Everyone says that Li is abundant but how many of the 50-100 explorers on the ASX are left? Since Manono over 12 months ago can anyone list any new discoveries globally that are legitimate chances of making production?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.