FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

@WoodySpoon you are correct, emotional trading only goes one...

1. 11,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    @WoodySpoon you are correct, emotional trading only goes one way, sadly.

all things aside, and taking the pro's and con's of both african projects, i believe the biggest factor by far in all of this is the current market cap of each company.

the AVZ SP and respect market cap has already placed them as a producer being $150m in value.

not many speculators have such an inflated market cap. an investor buying up AVZ at current SP needs the market cap to hit $300m before they can double their money, a very unlikely event given recent lithium sentiment. i havent seen a speculator at those levels before in my life. (Im sure some1 will find 1 out of the 1000's out there tho).

conversely, the SP and hence respective market cap of MLL is at a fraction of the former. an investor buying shares in MLL only needs their market cap to reach $100m for them to double their money, which given the bullish Gold fever happening is a lot safer bet on all facets.

one can harp on about "storm in a tea-cup" irrelevancies such as is there a road or isn't there, however when it comes to it, look at market cap and where the projects are at (neck and neck) and make ur investment decision wisely.

GLTAH.
    Last edited by sachz: 18/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.