FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Does the company MLL, have a duty to continuous disclosure rules...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

Does the company MLL, have a duty to continuous disclosure rules or at least update on the effect the political situation in Bamako has on MLL’s project, even a timeline change?

As a prospective investor I like to know as soon as possible and not discovered in a quarterly or presentation months later. I saw the same reluctance in AVZ, no comment from management regards how the Congolese election affects AVZ’s financial interests. And then there was that infamous capital raise.

So MLL investors should expect update already, just as Kodal Minerals has done this week?

WA is the number one jurisdiction for mining but some people think they don’t have to answer to anyone.

Everyone holding here saw that with last management group and the one before, I suspect this one is better with Brendan Borg a very personal kind of chap, but even he can sweat if the data points and events are not aligning.

Where’s the update by MLL on the Mali coup and its affect on MLL’s timeline, if any?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.