FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-6512

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    Good Question Mystikal,

I have a feeling that it is just the one holder/entity that is behind the jump in JP Morgans holding. I have several reasons for concluding same. First the most obvious clue is the drop in CS Third Nominees holding 7,850,000 shares and the increase in JP Morgans holding of nearly the same figure of 7,555,010. So lets say for arguments sake the one holder/entity transferred 7 million/ 7.5 million shares. The question is why and why now, they are now class as a substantial holder , is this by design.

I also looked at our options , JP Morgan have been there from the start with the exact same number of options 374,906 right up until today. This implies to me that it is the one holder/entity, as normally you would see some change if it was various holders. There has been no change ever, rock solid at 374,906 . So it is fairly safe to say that they participated in the last cash raise , doing the maths which was 1 new share for every four held gets you to just shy of 1.5 million shares held at the time. So the offer was one free option for every two shares applied for, which means the holder acquired just shy of 750,000 new shares bringing their total to just under 2.25 million shares.

Is this the same holder/entity that transferred the 7 odd million shares into JP Morgan? Were they using two nominee accounts to hoover up as many shares as possible to fly under the radar so to speak to amass over 5% of our company?

Something is afoot, my spider senses are all a tingle , are JP Morgan about to set the cat amongst the pigeons. Gorack's post this morning on JP Morgans view of the lithium market lends more credence to this theory.

Hold them tight people , very interesting times.

All imo and DYOR
    Last edited by Finn: 27/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.