FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-7120

1. 5,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2481
    They are currently operating on a COVID shoestring. So not surprising as they would have bare minimum staffing until the GOLD is moving.
    Webinar should get a bit of interest. First quick target is 19.5 cents to fill the gap followed by 22 cents being knocked off shortly after.
    Specs are doing well at the moment and we have been off the radar a little. We will soon get some attention.
    One thing to keep in mind we will now have around 800 million shares on issue and be an income producing GOLD miner.
    If we net say $40 million that is 5 cents per share, PE of 20 = $1 SP. $80 million is 10 cents a share and a PE of 20 sees $2 SP.
    We have an inferred resource at Morila of 1.3 million ozs. After upgrading it to reserves level plus Satellite pits say 1 million ozs. Guess.
    Margin say $us 500, say $A700,
    I have heard Dr Cowden say Morila is a capable of 150k ozs per year and on the SEN interview he said 100k ozs pa.
    Conservative say 100k ozspa. Say after Admin expenses off our margin we see $A600 per oz then we can expect a maximum of say $60 million profit per year.
    $60 million profit per year with 800 million shares is 7.5 cents per share at a 20 PE = $1.50 SP.
    They are wild guesses. I recently read an early 2020 article suggesting margins were averaging $500. We could be higher or lower.
    Also maybe we can get 150k per year from Morila instead of 100k i used above. Makes a huge difference. Also margins less admin expenses will vary.
    You can play around with your own figures for a very loud Bulls Roar estimate.
    If we really want to see huge share prices then we need to keep and develop our Lithium. When you consider we can easily expand both our GOLD and Lithium resource through drilling on our tenements we have massive growth potential as a business.
    Our GOLD will help fund our Lithium not just Concentrate but also possibility for downstream processing.
    It all depends on how big we really want to get.
    I am in for the 'big' which GOLD can fund.
    Would be interesting to see some other views from those more clued up on margins and output.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.