FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-7574

1. 4,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6784

Surprised it's been as low as 14.5c when we had such good support for the placement & the SPP at 16c.

Presents a good buying opportunity, however I suspect many over extended themselves with the SPP so are out of ammo.

Some of the soph's will look for a short term profit above 16c so there will be an overhang for a while to come.

Having said that, smart money (insto's etc) may be looking for the deal to be cemented with a smooth transition with a longer term future other than the tailings. This would be confirmed by the various resource upgrades currently being worked on.

Short & long term catalysts I can see helping with our rerate.

Profit takers will need to get back in below the price they sold at

Mali stocks eg RSG dropped about 25% with the civil unrest, at it's worst it didn't affect miners and things are now settling down nicely. This discount will slowly go away over the next 6 months.

The gold price has also dropped as has the AUD. A low AUD is actually good for a gold producer - gold in AUD has actually increased.

There's a very good chance Biden will get in with a lot of spending - good for gold

Announcements:

- Deal finalised - we're a gold producer

- Drilling commencement for Tailings, then satellites, then Koting

- Resource statement for satellites (Doc said about 2 weeks a week ago)

- Resource upgrade for Morilla + reserves (Doc said about 4 weeks, a week ago)

- Drilling results - tailings, then satellites, then Koting

- Koting resource/reserve

- Mining Plan for satellites + any tailings extension

- The mill, crushers etc becoming operational

- Early December, our production figures for November - expect this every month

- Late Jan, the Quarterly cashflow 4C, showing 2 months revenue.

- Commencement of mining at satellites with increased plant head grade.

- Commencement of draining of main pit

- Drilling main pit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.