FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I think people are also sleeping on the timeline and don't...

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    I think people are also sleeping on the timeline and don't realise the true benefits of the prospector/miner model.

In as early as 2-3 months (indicated in webinar), we would have drilled all 4 opportunities (Koting + 3 satellites) and maybe as early as February will we have estimates on all 4 (a lot quicker than what I had anticipated plus the benefit of having our own lab!) which would then translate to extension of LOM quite imminently i.e. no need to wait for construction time of plant (usually 2 years).

Then as early as March could we start drilling the preliminary parts of Morila that are not under water.

In addition, we could also have the downstream study finishing as well for lithium soon.

Our near term news pipeline is stacked for the next 6 months.

In addition, we still have some other wild card opportunities that could happen as well in the future:
    1. Morila further potential
    2. Dankassa
    3. Lithium Prices going back up
    4. A Lithium Deal/Event
    5. RSG partnership/synergies

We wont be raising capital anytime soon (we have the $17m tailings + $5m listed options in the near term) and hopefully never again (potential debt facility if needed) Our cash situation, should be pretty stable as the mine acquisition CR is probably the only large expense that we need in order to be cashflow positive going forward. We are going to be micro producer for these next 3 months but by the 4th month we could be a junior producer (i.e. $500m to $1bill) (dependant on the 4 discoveries) going towards mid tier/large tier depending on how much Morila is (Dankassa as back up). The risk/reward is crazy when comparing to other gold opportunities developers/explorers and even producers to a lesser extent.

All that and we still have the lithium in the background just waiting. I wouldnt use debt to fund lithium after seeing what happened with AJM/A40 and happy to wait now. As we all know if the lithium demand is going to skyrocket in the future, there isnt a real rush to get to market and we should learn off other deals as they happen as their will be enough demand to outstrip supply in the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.