FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-7623

1. 4,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6783
    I don't think we're going to see too much work on the Lithium side, only enough to keep the Government happy, as Doc insinuated.

We have the MinRes/Abermarle Wodgina plant on care & maintenance, Altura in receivership, Alita who had the Bald Hill mine went bust last year, Galaxy slashing its production, PLS also slashing it's production. This is despite all those forecasts of massive shortages in 2020. The market may come back next year, it may not. One thing for sure is there is a lot of under utilised capacity at present. There are many smaller Lithium players doing it hard at the moment, those bigger companies will swoop on these, such as PLS with Altura.

A few years down the track, we'll have a valuable asset, we just have to do enough to keep our licenses valid in the interim.

On another subject, it's surprised me the volume going thru sub 16c. Can't see any of the recipients of the placement or SPP selling at a loss, possibly a few over extended SPP participants? I assume most is coming from pre Morila holders. They would be investors who bought in for our Lithium. Now our Lithium is on hold, they may not be interested in being a gold investor so are exiting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.