FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-765

1. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2206
    I dont think no skin in the game is the main problem. That is surely the issue of non continuous disclosure. And the fact the board are spending to much and increasing staff when our SP is down 65% and we have no offtakes and the market has no confidence whatver that this project will go into production.

Biggest issues:

1. Non-disclosure (off-takes, talks, financing) like we are private
    2. Cash burn being out of wack with our situation - hiring of new staff and staff we dont need that would be more suited to BHP or Rio Tinto (Gillian!)
    3. Seemingly taking the piss with blown out time lines with no reason sited: ie: gold augar!
    4. An absolute failure to market our company with no improvement since we got a marketing guy on the books.. what a disgrace!
    5. Despite very loud calls from many many long termers.. more of the same (very disappointing).
    6. Lithium bull back in full effect now.. BGS still going down.

Ironically now, as the price is so beaten down -- i doubt James or team could buy on market (as there non-disclosure of company activity has resulted in a spiraling SP to the downside which they have materially created through their (in)action -- so by virtue they likely are not allowed to buy on market as they are the ones keeping it down by being tight lipped (this is super ironic right?)

This is being treated more and more like a TON stock where investors are repelled by the ticker code alone!

What will it take for the board to listen and give investors what they want.. surely the board is 100% responsible for pear shaped situation we find ourselves in at this stage! You can pick the right sector, the right resource, but the wrong management will squander riches to a rags story.. i hope to hell there is a basis for the smug opaque nature of this company.. because the wider investment community thinks we stink of cheese!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.