FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

LPD's tech is related to lithium from mica deposits. It might be...

1. 9,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2837
    LPD's tech is related to lithium from mica deposits. It might be the same outfit in Abu Dhabi looking at different options, but it's not likely our hardrock and theirs would be a part of the same supply chain. If they can produce hydroxide at those numbers (I only took a brief look) then it is another nail in the coffin of all those high cost projects relying on fantasy future prices from Benchmark to get their hardrock projects financed and profitable. Think LTR and perhaps AVZ.I think the Chinese battery firms are relying on independent companies to finance and develop - then go broke and be snapped up by them as the price never rebounds to the extent needed.
    Maybe we lay somewhere in the middle, still profitable on realistic prices, but waiting for demand to eventuate and a partner with the money who prepared to take the risk on capex investment in Mali. European/Indian conglomerates wanting their own supply chains remains our biggest hope I'd guess. Hope our Chair speaks French/German.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.