FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-5386

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    Ironic that comments such as 'the rise in SP is on very small volume which stinks of a low level pump' are coming from a poster who appears to hold a few companies currently in suspension with IMO minimal prospects to relist.

At least here at MLL, it's still trading with the shareprice firmly in a sustained uptrend and despite the main focus (lithium) sector still more than ice cold, there are assets in a sector that are very hot at the moment (gold).

The shareprice is up ~150% over ~2 months. Not exactly the typical behavior of a pump and dump rolleyes.png. So I don't know what 'this is getting pumped on low volume and no news, guess what' is referring to. Unless it is referring to the market waking up to the gold assets being worth something in a market that gold assets are currently hot and in demand from investors? Especially those that could be monitised rather quickly?

I guess it just must be an unbelievable stretch to assume this 'low level pump' is caused by legitimate assets now being worth something significant to the company... lol.

Or perhaps, I guess, some people just like to hold a grudge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.