FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-106

1. 43 Posts.
    As I've said Daz, I'll not be investing here sooner than at least one more cr before the funding decision in H2 2020. Why would anyone? The ESIA didn't add value to the SP here and nor will the grant of the Mining Licence. The only thing that will see the SP rise here is a funding deal and that's slated for H2 2020.

In the meantime, it's nothing more than a trading stock in the range 11.5c - 15c and it's only in that context that I'm interested. But, come the next cr, we'll see 8.5c all too soon. The BoD had considerable difficulty getting the last cr away at 17c and the SP now struggles to achieve even 14c. Where will the next cr be pitched? 11.5c? 12c tops?

But you continue to evade the question... where is that podcast? Does it exist? If it does, please supply the link. You're the one claiming that you've changed your mind on the strength of that podcast and that you now believe that there will be no more cr's sooner than the funding being put in place for the mine. Time to put up Daz. Either post the link or try again to explain yourself away with your statement that this Co is a dog and that there will be further cr's here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.