FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-111

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Here we go again...dw, I blame Dazaliam just as much as you goodflyingduck, both just diluting the value of this forum on a daily basis. Maybe Dazaliam just refrains from posting about Kodal and you do the same with MLL? Both of your interests are fairly transparent, not fooling anybody here or there.

In terms of a capital raise, I think they will do one towards year end. They did NOT have 'considerable difficulty' raising at 17c; it was oversubscribed. They actually cancelled part of the raise at the time.

I would be surprised if the next CR would be below 13-14c, depends on a lot of factors that will be hard to predict for q4. I believe Prospect Resources recently raised at 1.7c when their sp was 1.6c, raisings not always done at a discount, especially for an illiquid stock.

Tbh I'm more interested in the terms of a future CR. I want it to be one for the shareholders, with possibly free attaching options with strike at say 50 cents. Alternatively a block placement for a strategic investor I.e. Changsha. Personally waiting for a deal to eventuate here, but would participate in a CR if the terms were right.

Would be surprised if it closed down at 11.5c again, though SC6 is clearly in oversupply atm and without a backer, it's hard to see MLL sky-rocketing anytime soon. Having the mining licence secured will give me confidence going forward however.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.