FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-80

1. 9,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2892

Not sure what you could possibly be expecting given the much publicised over supply. When PLS are cutting production and putting off expansion plans that tells you all you need to know about the possibility of a deal in Chris' time here to date. Zip. Nada.
    They're doing their job ITMT, which doesn't include (unfortunately) conjuring lithium demand out of their arses.

We all likely invested here on the hope/expectation of a deal in these last six months - based on the narrative of exploding lithium demand. Only there isn't any yet - so we were wrong. So far. All these giga factories aren't built yet, very few affordable EV models have hit the showroom yet. I certainly expect that to change over the next 24 months.

So it's going to take 12-18 months longer for a deal than you hoped? Deal with it and hold, or sell, but with respect, don't blame MLL management for your decision.

I've thought for the last six months a deal by Christmas would be a great outcome - it could well be longer. I'd suggest you similarly adjust your expectations based on the demand supply story that is evident. It would be sheer lunacy IMHO to take the kind of offer the BOD1 tried to accept at this stage of the game.

Anyway time to look away from the screen. I'm getting murdered on PLS and here. I'm expecting a turn around and HODLing like a lot of people.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.