FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Current SP and any other thoughts, page-96

1. 43 Posts.
    It amazes me that some peeps here are still not seeing the bigger picture, in spite of posting across different platforms on MLL and its neighbour and, seemingly, having the pieces of the jigsaw. Of course, there are those who can complete a jigsaw without the need for a template, whilst others are completely lost even with one. The Chinese are in control of those in the Government who are calling the shots. And the Chinese are in control of the destiny of both MLL and KOD. MLL has been forced to carry on drilling at the behest of MinMet but no one on HC has asked why it needs to add yet further to its proven assets.

The reality, of course, is that MinMet, Ruifi and all of the other Chinese entities circling Mali Lithium (the product, not the Company, in this context) are State controlled and it really is wishful thinking that MLL will find OTA's with any other than the Chinese.

Certainly time for a reality check here. The writing is on the wall. There will be a forced merger of MLL and KOD, regardless of what MLL devotees might think about the merits or demerits of that. The Chinese are pulling the strings and they are the ones holding the purse strings too. Why, else, would MLL be still drilling and forecasting that it'll not be looking at funding 'til H2 2020?

The delay in the timescale here at MLL gives a great trading opportunity within the range 11.5c to 15c but, come the next cr here, the SP will plunge to 8.5c. IMHO a cr sooner than H2 2020 here looks inevitable and I'll be waiting for that before seriously thinking about investing here, as opposed to trading the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.