PAR 5.00% 19.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Down track on the day of reckoning regards Phase 3 results this...

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Down track on the day of reckoning regards Phase 3 results this company’s share price will be a binary logic outcome. It succeeds or it fails and on that note this company is a touch different to other binary company’s such as an oil n gas stock punching a drill bit into a wild cat well after months of market pump n Rah Rah about the amazing chances of success then finding dust to dust as ya cash turns to ashes in a millisecond. In this opportunity investors can and have enjoyed a long road of announcements that will NO DOUBT continue positively for the foreseeable future but the day could come where an important Phase 3 trial hurdle is not met for example and that would result in major dissatisfaction for investors, FDA, big Pharma etc etc.Definitely not saying that day will arrive for Par however if it does those left at the party would probably suffer catastrophic losses.
    The analysts all agree that PAR is a risky investment but at this point I’d rather have my $ invested in Paradigm that the Comm Bank.
    An important question to ask at the AGM would be regards the identity & magnitude of risks involved with Phase 3.
    Does the company intend to report data reports at milestones or collate all data, analyse then produce to the FDA for their pending decision or?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.