AQX 12.5% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

current sp, page-15

1. 155 Posts.
    Landslide

In your relentless efforts to support the position of the company executives you have again missed the point.

The accumulation of the Curnomona tenement is likely as a result of the paper published by the Australian Government in January 2006 "Geological review of the southern Curnomona region". I don't see how you can possibly associate any credit to the current team of geologists.

You keep mentioning market cap and cash in the bank. The market cap provides no relevence to share price which is the only issue of concern. With respect to the cash you should be informing the investors that this amount is a pittance and will not fund operations for long. With respect to expenditure you should also represent our newly accumulated administration overhead across 3 states.

You mention a meraculous rise from "$0.003 scrap heap" to the current price of $0.023. The MKY price of $0.003 was in March and the proposed merger was not raised until July. The price immediately before the aquisition was $0.025 and after the aquisition the price rose to $0.030. There has been a downward force applied to the share price immediately following the aquisition. This continues to date.

As you have pointed out I could sell. However at this stage it would seem more prudent to exhaust all avenues to ensure our executives perform efficiently and await the outcome of their endevoures.

You mention the qualifications and industry standing of our executives. If these people are as good as you would have the investors believe then they will not be intimidated by having to wait until drilling results are released in January and we can more accurately determine their value.

Investors should also consider the number of geologists currently in the company and the fact that a geologist is currently managing the company. A company of this size can not justify this many geologists. A geologists should be performing geologist tasks not managing a company. This task is best left in the hands of specifically trained and accomplished individuals. It would appear that as a result of the aquisition we are top heavy in the area of administration. Based on factors including recent comments I do not see the need for Peter Nightingale.

YES I DO BELIEVE THAT VOTING DOWN THE OPTION PLAN WILL HAVE A POSITIVE EFFECT. However I also believe it is likely the information I have provided will be manipulated to the advantage of a few and the downward force on share price will continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.