AQX 12.5% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

current sp, page-17

1. 131 Posts.
    Hi Lloyd thanks for your comprehensive reply,
    One thing I find illogical about your whole side of this debate is this; I have confidence and support the management of CUU, and in this I've put my money where my mouth is ie I've bought into the company and am a shareholder, the really odd thing is you clearly hold the opposite view to me, yet you put your money on my side of the argument? (although I'm not 100% certain of that as your set to 'no stock held' assume thats an oversight).

If you're waiting to exhaust all avenues, wouldn't it be simpler just to find another company that you find more appealing, or you seem smart and confident why not run your own mining exploration company? Certainly know that your current efforts are wasted as there are many bigger holdings then yours totally in favor of the remuneration package.

You question geologist as managers, firstly I'd rather a geologist run a mineral exploration company then have it run by accountants (but I guess thats just me), however Steve is more then just a geologist he does also hold a MBA and has extensive management history.
    I kinda like the fact we have plenty of experienced geologist, think thats one of the biggest positives.

You state "The market cap provides no relevence to share price which is the only issue of concern." I'm sorry that makes no sense at all, there is absolutely no way market capitisation isnt directly related to shareprice? ie its like half the friggin equation?
    Also honestly the shareprice is of zero concern to me, my interests are in watching the company increase its tenement holding, explore and successfully acquire resources.

Thanks
    Landslide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $61 8.423K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 780530 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8383286 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.