PV1 0.00% 2.3¢ provaris energy ltd

current sp

1. 238 Posts.

IMO the reason the SP is where it sits today is because of the CR. This sent a message (as all CR's do) to the market that we don't think we are worth more than that.

I don't think it is anything anything more complex than that.

I think management had good reasons to make this decision at the time they did and probably knew that this short term pain (in SP) will be worth it in the long run.

IMO the reason that they made this decision was that they just didn't have enough cash to fund the growth of AD (and other things going on) in the bank. If this is correct then well done management.

This lies the lesson for management of TTE.....

There has been a lot of talk on other threads about this and they need to stop messing about with too many opportunities...maybe even lose one you have now if you have to, but make hay while the sun shines from AD and put this money in the bank. You have the assets you need under your nose right now. One of these assets (AD) just gave you a free poke in the eye......so take notice of that free poke in the eye.

Your other great assets need cash to make them valuable to shareholders.....bank the cash and stop looking further afield.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.